Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Beach

Well, Lamine and I had a nice time at the beach.  It was beautiful.
We were lucky and had good weather the whole time.  I'll have to write more about this vacation later, because it really was great. 

On the way home from this fantastic vacation, though, Lamine and I were in a pretty serious car accident.  Short version:  We were driving down the freeway at about 65 mph.  Our car (our beautiful, new car) flipped five times up an embankment and back down. I won't write much about this right now because I'm still pretty shaken up, but we are both doing well, and the baby is doing well.  We both realize how lucky we are that we are all ok.  I've been an emotional wreck the last few days. I was in a serious accident (a rollover as well) in my freshman year of college, but it was so different this time.  I keep thinking what could happened to Lamine or the baby. Thank god we're all ok. I feel so blessed.

 I'll  leave things on a happier note with more pictures of our vacation.

Me. There's fudge and a candied apple in that bag. Yummmm....


The Pacific!!!!

Eating out together.

Well, that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that all three of you are alright, and it looks like you had fun at the beach! I'm glad that that part of the weekend was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love, love, love these photos!

    ReplyDelete