Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Shower: Part II

Ok, I'm following up with some pictures.  First of all-check out how cute the shower was set up: 

And, as promised, the fabric that Heather bought us.  I think I forgot to mention that this is traditional West African Wax fabric that you see all over the place in Senegal-where Lamine is from.
It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to turn this into a blanket for le petit capitain.  And the onesie that Dominica bought us:
Apparently there is an ice cream shop in Whitefish, Montana where they sell all sorts unique ice creams (and apparently baby clothes) such as chocolate with bacon???? It doesn't sound too great, but the next time we're in the area, I'm going to have to try it out.  Here's one last picture with some of the wonderful items we received at the shower.  Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment