Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We have a new car! A beautiful, orange, new car! We love it so much, and I can't wait for us to take it on a drive together (I arrived at work early this morning and Lamine wasn't up in time to go to work with me).

On a side note-Lamine's tooth chipped this morning, and I had a royal breakdown. I'm not sure why, but everything suddenly seemed overwhelming and impossible.  It took me a couple hours, but I think I've managed to put my head on somewhat straight again.

We've had quite a bit happen this past year, but I need to remind myself how very lucky we are. We are together, neither of us has a terminal or life-threatening disease, we're having a baby boy, and we are happy. That's a lot right there-never mind the fact that we also have a beautiful new orange car to cruise around in and the fact that we're getting away to the Oregon coast this weekend.  So thankful for the chance to vacation to this beautiful  spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment