Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crocheting and the Ever Growing Belly

Yay!  I got the PDF file to crochet the cute little things I showed you earlier.  I'm starting with the teddy bear hat because that seemed like the easiest.  We'll see! I'm excited to start tomorrow.  I picked up some yarn that is a little lighter than what I showed in the pictures.  Yay for 40% off coupons at Michael's.

Also-as indicated in the title-my stomach feels huge today. I'm starting to really feel pregnant.  I had tons of morning sickness for months which should have made me feel pregnant, but now I'm really starting to feel pregnant.  I make noises when I get up or sit down, and my feet and back hurt by the end of the day.  And still 12 1/2 weeks to go.  It seems like such a short amount of time, and I'm starting to get nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment