Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bedding Dilemna


So, a little while ago, I showed you the link to this awesome woman's site for a custom baby quilt.  The problem is....There are too many choices! I can't decide which fabric choices I like.  So, I'm going to show you some of the options. Well, two of the options.

Option number one (I'm leaning more towards this one):
Nice color combination-right?







Ok.  Now the next color combination is this.  Now, this is easier to picture because it's already done:











Now, both are super cute, but I'm leaning towards the top combination because it's just so bright and cheerful, and I think Lamine would prefer that one vs. the bottom one. That being said, I love them both. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the top one the best too. It is a little lighter than the bottom one. Although I really like the combination with the brown and blue. BUT, the top one might be better since it's more neutral. That's what I think at least...

    ReplyDelete