Thursday, September 9, 2010

100 Days 'till Thomas

That's what we're calling the little karate kid currently residing in my belly. We've named him Thomas for the time being (the "S" silent in true French fashion) after Thomas Sankara-a pretty revolutionary president from Burkina Faso. I'm not exactly sure how we came about using this as a nickname, but I think it had something to do with wanting our son to care about the poor and impoverished and live with integrity, etc. Just a note, though, we're still picking out baby names.

Anyway-so, we're only 100 days away from my due date, and I realized that I hadn't done much of anything to document this pregnancy-our first.  And it's such a big deal, really. I'm not sure how many people will actually read this blog, but I've just started reading a few other blogs, and I've been itching to start my own.

So here it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment