Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nursery

 With only 100 days left, I'm realizing just how unprepared we are. We still have our little Mazda pickup (don't think we can put the car seat in the bed of the truck), we haven't even begun to figure out any sort of nursery or crib setup in our little one bedroom apartment, and I haven't yet started researching birth plans or anything like that except for knowing that I would like to do a natural birth.


That being said, since I found out I was pregnant, the one thing that I've been excited about has been crib bedding.  I'm not sure why, but I just love it!


So, with that being said, can I just say how much I LOVE this blanket?!
 



I wasn't sure how much blue I wanted involved, but this is so cute and modern, that I think we could get away with it. This is from a fabulous Etsy seller at http://www.etsy.com/shop/fingersandtoes?ref=seller_info.  I love her stuff.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! And it seems to fit for you and Lamine...and Thomas (I like that) Love you and I will keep reading the blog - there is one person at least. :)

    ReplyDelete