Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moving when your 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Yes, really. I can't believe that we decided that this would be a good idea. Did I not just read my own post? Ugh. Well, we're probably moving. And I am really excited about this new place. It has two bedrooms, a dishwasher, a washer dryer, a back deck, and a garden. And-it's within our price range. I love it, but I can't believe that we're taking on this task right now. I'm going to talk with our rental company today and discuss subleasing our current apartment.  So, here it goes....

2 comments:

  1. I'll help you move! And I may know someone interested in your place. I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love having an extra bedroom! Plus, Lamine can carry the big stuff. You will just have to stand there and look pretty. Wish I were there to help you.

    ReplyDelete