Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sam is sick



And it makes me so sad.  I hate watching him try to catch his breath after a huge coughing spell, to see him with a runny little nose and watery eyes.  He's been so fussy, and I don't blame him.  Yesterday morning he was gasping for breath, and I've never been more terrified.  Lamine and I both raced to the door, put on our shoes and were ready to go to the emergency room when he finally took a breath.  We did take him to the pediatrician as soon as they opened, and she said that there was a really bad cold going around that was hitting the little guys pretty hard.  I stayed home with him yesterday and will for part of the day today as well--when lucky Aunt Melissa will get to take care of him. 

My poor baby! 





2 comments:

  1. he still looks cute in the picture though! and we will manage to have fun this afternoon i'm sure. :) hope he feels better soon though!

    ReplyDelete