Friday, February 18, 2011

9 Weeks and Two Month Shots

So, Samory was 9 weeks old yesterday!





And this is what my poor baby's leg looks like after his shots this morning. 


He had 3 shot, and I was holding him as the nurse poked him once on his right leg and twice on his left leg.  I didn't watch, but I was waiting for the scream as I buried my face into the back of his little head.  The nurse finished, and he still wasn't screaming and, for a second, I thought we had lucked out.  Turns out he was sucking in all the air his lungs could possibly hold to release one long, ragged wail.  The nurse just said, "Whoa, I've never heard a scream like that before.  Poor kid.  He was so tired after, that he slept right through his feeding.  Which is probably a good thing since he weighs 15 1/2 lbs...My little giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment