Monday, December 13, 2010

This husband of mine

I am seriously so stinking proud of my husband.  He has been taking ESL classes for the past year, and his English has improved soooo much.  The guy speaks 6 languages other than English, so go figure that he would catch on quickly with English.  That's not so much why I'm proud of him, though. Before enrolling in ESL classes, he hadn't been in school since he was 9 or 10 years old.  I can't even imagine the struggles he has been through the past year or so--coming to a completely foreign country, adjusting to the many cultural differences, getting married (3x :) ), numerous health hiccups, me getting pregnant, and on top of all of this, he's been learning how to learn again. He's seriously had to learn how to write papers, how to do homework, how to research, etc, and he's handled it like a champ. So, so, so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment